Wednesday, July 14, 2010

All in the Family

This week, it's family affairs that matter at







Click title links for ebook picture and further info.

Babysitting the Baumgartners
by
Selena Kitt

Ronnie--or as Mrs. Baumgartner insists on calling her, Veronica--has been babysitting for the Baumgartners since she was fifteen years old and has practically become another member of the family. Now a college freshman, Ronnie jumps at the chance to work on her tan in the Florida Keys with "Doc" and "Mrs. B" under the pretense of babysitting the kids. Ronnie isn't the only one with ulterior motives, though, and she discovers that the Baumgartners have wayward plans for their young babysitter. This wicked hot sun and sand coming of age story will seduce you as quickly as the Baumgartners seduce innocent Ronnie and leave everyone yearning for more!





Uncle Ed's Lap
by
Parker Ford

Fantasies were just fantasies. You didn't have to act on them. Right?

I busied myself cleaning the kitchen. Bachelors suck at cleaning. So do young coeds but hey, I was bored and my mother Marie had taught me well. Cleanliness was next to godliness, plus if you threw yourself into it, it could make the afternoon fly in an blink. I ate cucumbers from the garden with homemade ranch sauce uncle had made the night before for dinner. That was all I really had the stomach for. I poured a big glass of lemonade and downed it in four long swallows. Then I started rearranging the cabinets and wiping down the liners. The worst chore I could imagine from my growing up years. Now it seemed to soothe me.

"Wow. I had no idea I would come home to such a tight ship," he said from the doorway. I jumped, a china plate shattering at my feet. A thousand tiny jagged teeth of china scattered around me on the red tile floor. Barefoot and in turquoise shorts instead of jeans, I was pretty much fucked. "Shit, I'm sorry, Fiona." He colored when he said my name aloud and my cunt responded with tightening warmth. "You're bleeding."

I looked at my calf where a thick nearly black rivulet of blood trickled slowly down my leg. "It's no big deal. Just as shard. But I am kind of...stuck." I shrugged, feeling horribly stupid. "I'm so sorry. I can go on ebay and try to replace it. I'm such a klutz!" I felt like I might start sobbing right then from frustration.

"Hey, I scared you. Don't talk about ebay or any of that. Stay there. I'm gonna grab you and take you in the dining room, then I'll clean up this mess."

His work boots crunched over the china shards as he picked me up and carried me out. He set me on the table and put my foot on one of the ladder back chairs. "Let me get the bandages."

I nodded, suddenly feeling little and helpless again. Letting him care for me the way he had when I was a little girl and I'd skin my knee. He caught that far away look when he came in. "You okay? You're not cut anywhere else are you?"

I looked. "Nope. Just there. Not too shabby considering the immense mess I made."

"We made," he amended. "You never would have dropped it if I hadn't startled you." He wiped the cut with a wet cotton ball. Wet with alcohol it seemed because fire bloomed in the cut and I hissed. "Easy, be good," he said, smiling. He blew on the cut to cool the sting. Just like old times. Only now, the feel of him blowing on my skin made my pussy keep a wet temp with my heartbeat.

"Ugh," I said.

"Sorry it stings. It will be over in a minute. Promise."

I could only nod.

He squeezed a gem sized squirt of antibiotic lotion on and covered it with a big square bandages. "To keep it all covered," he said. His fingers smoothing the flesh colored cloth covering made me shift on the table. I felt trapped by his presence, the very hugeness of him and my pulse jumped at my throat from a mix of excitement and fear. So close like this I could picture him beating off to me. As close as we were, I could picture his hands pushing my legs apart. I could imagine a million scenarios I shouldn't. "Thanks," I managed.

"You sure you're okay?" He turned my chin so I had to look at him. I nodded and swallowed hard.

"Yeah," I said, thinking inside, God, just kiss me, kiss me already, kiss me and then touch me and we'll pretend it never ever happened, I swear...



Tempestuous Relations
by
Amanda Young

Dominic Mackenzie isn't too proud to take advantage of the local gloryhole. As far as he's concerned, there's nothing better than a warm, wet mouth without any strings attached. It's only by accident that he discovers the shocking identity of the man on his knees. Once the secret's out, then all bets are off.

__________

The choice cuts for this week are but three from the vast and always-growing library of steaming erotic e-books at 1EroticaEbooks.com. Their pages are a browser's paradise, so do drop by.

Jack (for Jasper) McCutcheon

No comments: