Sunday, March 27, 2011

Love Revisited: Rye and Chal Contest - TODAY and TOMORROW only!


And more!  You can also win a copy of the book that inspired my latest release too AND a T-shirt!

2 WAYS to win–2 DAYS to play!

TODAY: Drop by the Noble Romance Publishing readers’ group and leave a comment on my post: COB CONTEST
TOMORROW: Stop on by the Noble Romance Authors’ Blog and leave a comment on my post: What’s Love Got to do with it?

Love Revisited: Rye and Chal T-shirtHere are the prize details:

Love Revisited: Rye and ChalOne commenter from each–the group and the blog–will win this funky Tee:
Another one from both places will win a pdf copy of my new release: Love Revisited: Rye and Chal from Coin Operated Boy


And the one commenter who leaves the best answer to my COB CONTEST on the Noble Romance readers’ group will win a pdf copy of both the original Coin Operated Boy and my latest release Love Revisited, and a T-shirt!
                        Coin Operated Boy
So, what’re you waiting for? Stop by, leave me a comment and enter my contest. I’ll pick winners tomorrow night and post them here, on my blog, and in the Noble Romance readers’ group.

NOBLE AUTHORS’ BLOG: http://nobleauthors.blogspot.com

Good Luck!

No comments: